Of course we hope all customers are satisfied. For this reason, we will do our utmost to handle your complaint to your complete satisfaction. Besides, your complaint might help us to possibly improve our service.
If you feel you haven’t be treated properly by one of the employees of Retro Cycling Shirts, if you are dissatisfied with the way we processed your purchase through our website, you can file a complaint. Some examples:
- You are dissatisfied with an article you purchased
- You feel you have been snubbed.
- You feel your complaint has not been handled properly.
- You don’t agree with our previous decision and come up with additional arguments.
How and where can you file a complaint?
You can send an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Attn. Customer Service
You can use our postal address:
Retro Cycling Shirts
Attn: Customer Service
1971 XE IJmuiden
You will receive a written confirmation (e-mail) with regard to your complaint. We will not deal with your complaint if:
• You don’t leave your name/address data.
Who will judge the complaint? When will you receive the outcome?
- When you file a complaint, it may in principle take max. 4 weeks before you receive the outcome. You will receive an E-mail or a letter from the head of the customer service department.
- With regard to the agreement’s realization, consumer must file a complete and well-defined complaint with the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, after having detached the shortcomings.
- The entrepreneur will handle this complaint within 14 days upon date of receipt. Should a complaint requires a longer processing time, the entrepreneur will react within 14 days, confirming he has received the complaint, indicating when the consumer may expect an extensive answer.