We define the following terms as follows:
- Entrepreneur: the natural person or corporation who offers distance products to consumers;
- Consumer: the natural person not dealing on behalf of a company or profession and who comes to a distance agreement with the entrepreneur;
- Distance agreement: an agreement based on a corporate organized system of distance sales of products and services including the closing of an agreement using one or more techniques of distant communication;
- Technique of distant Communication: a means that can be used to close an agreement without the consumer and the entrepreneur have gathered together in the same place and at the same time;
- Consideration time: the term during which the consumer can execute the right of withdrawal.;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to terminate the distance agreement within the consideration term;
- Day: Calendar day;
- Length transaction: a distance agreement related to a series of products and services of which the delivery obligation and the purchasing are spread over a period of time;
- Durable Medium: any instrument which enables the recipient or the entrepreneur to store information addressed personally to them in a way accessible to future reference for a period of time adequate to the purpose of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
Retro Cycling Shirts
1971 XE IJmuiden
Chamber of Commerce number: 59502282
VAT identification number: 8535.30.786.B.01
Look around, free of obligations
Please look round, select and place products in your shopping cart, it commits you to nothing. You can continuously change the content of your shopping cart.
By placing an order through this website, you will accept our conditions.
If you would like to place an order, we request you to fill out your personal data. The Privacy Statement of this website is applicable to these data. After having filled out your data, you will receive a survey of your order, the costs, possible tax and the shipping costs. It will enable you to check your order once again.
As soon as you press the “Send” button, you will confirm your order. You will receive an order confirmation, which you can print and save. Payment should take place immediately by means of iDeal, Bancontact, Credit card or Paypal. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Survey of deliveries, delivery times, order conditions and return shipments
Products which are ordered on this website, are delivered to the desired delivery address. We don’t deliver to P.O. boxes and/or freeposts.
Prices, payment methods and shipping costs
All prices on our website are in Euro, inclusive of VAT (21%). Consumer prices are always inclusive of VAT. Payments should take place through one of the payment methods we offer on our website. Shipping costs within the Netherlands are included in the price.
Retro Cycling Shirts offers a one-year guarantee on all products offered through this website, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Validity of prices
In case, due to a typing error or technical failure, a price or other condition with regard to a product or service is displayed incorrectly on this website and is ordered at the wrong price or conditions, Retro Cycling Shirts can indicate that the correct price will be applied if you place an order instead of the wrong price or conditions. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, prices are valid at the time of publication on this website.
Retro Cycling Shirts delivers her products within 4 days after having received the payment.
In case the product is temporarily not in stock, it might result into a longer delivery time. In such cases, we will of course inform you. If you order more than one product at the same time, the longest delivery time is applicable. We don’t accept any liability for possible damage caused by delay or products not being available.
A consideration time of 14 days upon receipt is applicable for all deliveries. Within this term you can return the products, without reason given, provided that they are undamaged, complete and unused, in original packing, inclusive of a copy of the invoice. For further instructions, please check our page with regard to returning.
Additional or deviating conditions
Additional or deviating conditions may never be at consumer’s expense and must be laid down in writing or in such a way that consumers can easily save them on a durable data carrier.