Retro Cycling Shirts respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to ensure orders are processed swiftly. Information provided by you will be used with your permission only. Retro Cycling Shirts will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide it to third parties who are needed to carry out your order.
Retro Cycling Shirts uses the collected data of its customers for the following services:
- When you place an order we will need your name, address, email address, payment information to process your order and keep you updated on the progress.
- In order to make shopping with Retro Cycling Shirts as pleasant as possible, we will save your personal data, after permission from you, with regard to your order and the services you use. It will enable us to personalize the webshop.
- We will use your email address to inform you about the development of the site and send you offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe.
- If you place an order at Retro Cycling Shirts we will, if desired, keep your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address on a Secure Server. If you enter an user name and password you don’t have to fill out your data again in case of an future order.
- Data with regard to the use of our site and feedback of our customers allow us to further develop and improve our site
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish it if the review does not meet our site requirements.
- If you react to a promotion or prize contest, we request you to fill out your name, address and e-mail address. We will use these data to carry out this promotion, to announce the winner(s), and to check the response to our marketing campaigns.
Retro Cycling Shirts will not sell your information
Retro Cycling Shirts will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties who work together with us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal details.